Attack of the mutant turkeys!
There are rumors of a turkey apocalypse circulating. Will you run and hide or will you try to kill as many turkeys as you can? Be prepared for it to happen around Thanksgiving (U.S. although we’re open to reminders about similar holidays in your home country!). This is a Lord event. Participation by non-lords is optional.
For this event, expect the following:
- Non-lords will not be attacked by turkeys. Non-lords who wish to participate MUST kill 1 turkey so we know you are actively participating.
- Idle lords will not be attacked.
- Temple yard will be closed off to Lords. Only non-lords, lords who died during the event or anyone logging in during the event will be able to get to Temple Yard. But once you leave the safety of Temple Yard, you are fair game.
- No place other than Temple Yard is automatically safe, though there are ways to make your environment safe from turkeys and maybe ride out the apocalypse unharmed.
- Lords will not be able to quit or go link-dead if you are not at Temple Yard.
- Turkeys deaths will be monster kills!
- Turkeys get harder as time progresses.
- You will receive 1 event point for being out in the mud during the event. If you are at Temple Yard and never leave or idle the entire event, you are not a participant.
- The more turkeys you kill, the more event points you can earn (note – it is not 1 to 1).
- At the end of the event, 3 event points for every death you suffered from a turkey will be removed from your total event points. If you die so many times that you lost more points than you earned, you will still get 1 event point.
- This event can be triggered with a 0 or 1 point option. This means that no matter how many turkeys you kill or deaths you suffer, you will only get 0 or 1 point, depending on option chosen, at the end of the event. If either of these option is used, it will be clearly stated at the start of the event.